Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 5/12/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Finn and Riley have their hands full in this book. First Riley finally decides to read the journal her grandmother left for her. Talk about a shock for her. She learns a lot about who and what she is.
Then it’s decided they will visit Finn’s homeland and talk to his uncle about the issue at hand. Well that was a big mistake. So much transpires and these two yet again have to deal with life and death situations. Finn’s mother well what she truly is has now become known and although Finn refuses to believe what happens gives no room for doubt.

As with all of Claudy Conn books the one thing I love is she brings us many characters from previous books and series. Well we have them a plenty in this book which makes it fantastic for readers who love a few of her other series. We get scorching hot passion, we have over the top action and at the end you get another shock of what is to come. Loved this book could not put it down.

I highly recommend that you start with Journey book 1. If you love Fae you will love this book.
[a:Claudy Conn|4495500|Claudy Conn|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1298327264p2/4495500.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS