Book Nook Nuts

The Fate of Her Dragon (Dragon Guard Series Book 10)

The Fate of Her Dragon (Dragon Guard Series Book 10) - Julia Mills, Linda Boulanger, Lisa Miller Book: The Fate of Her Dragon (Dragon Guard Series Book 10)
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: Julia Mills
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is book 10 in the Dragon Guard Series and I have to say I wanted this book so much just on the cover alone. Each guard who has found their mate seems to have a deep battle with those setout to hurt them but Drago and Alicia's story ripped at my emotions.
Drago has been kept a prisoner for almost 100 years. He is a MacLendon a Dragon an Assassin he was the Commander. His mate Alicia hears him but she has no idea who he is or what he wants but she can hear him. Now to find him? Alicia is skeptical when Drago lets her know who has him. Drago is in luck because Alicia does know the Dragon Guard but she is still weary because Rayne said he had no family living.
Well she goes on asking him one million questions but she needs to know in her heart of hearts this man is telling the truth. Drago is family but whose? You will have to just read the story yourself as I have given you enough already.
[a:Julia Mills|7200721|Julia Mills|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1382034837p2/7200721.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS