Book Nook Nuts

Tony: Alvarez Security Series

Tony: Alvarez Security Series - Maryann Jordan, Andrea Michelle, Shannon Brandee Eversoll Book: Tony: Alvarez Security Series (Alvarez Security #2)
Author: Maryann Jordan
Publication Date: 5/31/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Tony Alvarez is the owner of Alvarez Security Agency. Tony carries in his soul the loss of his wife and daughter. Although it was many years ago he still has not let go. Sherrie is a good friend of Jennifer and some of the other women who are married to Tony’s buddies. He has rescued her two times now. He wants to be near her but something holds him back. Sherrie takes it as him not wanting her or that she is not good enough. Well all that is about to change.

Sherrie goes off to her boss’s cabin during a snow storm but she is not alone and she soon discovers this while relaxing in the tub. Things happen between them and although Sherrie has no regrets, she is not sure what Tony thinks.

Back in town many things are going down. One they have a kid trafficking ring to deal with and yes much to Tony’s dislike his Sherrie is right in the middle of it all so not only does he have a mission to deal with but keeping the woman he loves safe. Is Tony prepared for the shock awaiting him?

Fantastic second book in this series and I can’t wait to find out who gets their story next.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review and I am so glad I got to read it.
[a:Maryann Jordan|8052607|Maryann Jordan|https://s.gr-assets.com/assets/nophoto/user/f_50x66-6a03a5c12233c941481992b82eea8d23.png]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS