Book Nook Nuts

Felan

Felan - Melissa  Bell Book: Felan (Five Brothers #2)
Author: Melissa Bell
Publication Date: 9/5/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

This is the 2nd book in the Five Brothers Series
Felan's story.

Felan was a tall and lanky kid growing up and in high school he got into many fights due to what his mothers’ job description was. Felan had never met any of his mother’s family due them disowning her.
Venom is Felan's father he was part of a band that played at a tavern that his mother worked at and when Val let his publicist know about being pregnant she never heard from anyone again.
Felan was bullied daily by Johnny the grandson of a man who hates Felan's mom.

Felan always loved working with computers and thanks to his mother he was given the best of schooling.
Felan learned a lot on his 21st birthday.
He also learned he has brothers and one Houston was trying to get in touch with him.

What Felan learns shocks him to know end. Did his mother know?
Houston fills Felan in on everything and why what is happening to him came to be.

I like how the story begins with Felan as a young boy and takes us
into adulthood that allows a lot of getting to know the character. The book could use a little more editing in some spots but aside from that it was a nice read and I enjoyed to getting to know Felan.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review
[a:Melissa Bell|8154296|Melissa Bell|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1420680801p2/8154296.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS