Book Nook Nuts

Deceit and Lies (The Black Rose Chronicles #1)

Deceit and Lies (The Black Rose Chronicles #1) - A.K. Michaels Book: The Black Rose Chronicles, Deceit and Lies
Author: A.K. Michaels
Publication Date: 9/4/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating:5 Stars

REVIEW

Rose is born in a time where supers are free to walk the earth but more than that, they are free to destroy it all as well. Rose's mother is a witch and her father a werewolf and someone is out to destroy all witches. Rose’s mother knows they are coming and she hurries off to the hiding place although her mother does not stay with her.

Rose is soon taken to a friend of her father’s home his name is Seth and he is a witch. He trains Rose, and comes to love Rose although he knows she is not his mate.
Rose is a powerful Assassin and is hired by the council to take out those who are killing and doing other horrible things. She does not kill however until she knows it’s a warranted need.
The new head of the council is a powerful demon and after taking on the job Rose finds she can not follow through with it.
Cassius the vampire she is sent to kill does not seem to be as he is portrayed.

Can Seth, Cassius and Roses father keep her safe?
What will the head of the council do to her?

Well grab you a copy of this book that is filled with paranormal beings and get reading. I do believe I have a new favorite book by this author.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:A.K. Michaels|7453846|A.K. Michaels|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1427470398p2/7453846.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS