Book Nook Nuts

Marked By Werewolves: Packs Of The Pacific Northwest Series, Books 1-3 (BBW Paranormal Werewolf Shapeshifter Romance) (Action and Adventure Wolf Shape Shifter Pregnancy Romance) - Meg Ripley Book: Packs Of The Pacific Northwest Series (Packs Of The Pacific Northwest #1-3)
Author: Meg Ripley
Publication Date: 8/26/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
Two sisters, Two different wolf packs.
Aiza owns a bar that is now frequented by a bunch of rough wolves. Dwight the leader or is he? Well, she adores him, and they get involved. He tries to protect her, but that doesn't turn out so well. She is losing everything because of the brotherhood.
Sera is happily involved with Seth. He is the Alpha of his pack but a really good man and Alpha.
Aiza will have to battle for everything and find her way back to what family she has left. Can Sera forgive her?
There are three hot stories in this set. The first one didn't really grab me, but the last two were worth the read, give ya action, and a whole lot of hotness. If you like shifters with some bite, this would be a good series for you.

“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”

[book:Packs Of The Pacific Northwest Series|31697438]