Book Nook Nuts

Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This book is for those 18 +

This is the next installment in the Through Time Series and WOW is all I can say. I love this entire series by Author Claudy Conn. She gives us Fae, Immortals, Seers (Fios) , Druids and Humans. And along with them come tons of Action and Suspense but Love and Loyalty also.

Frankie and Graely and the entire bunch are off on a mission again to stop a new threat to the humans and many others. Siloam Prince of Bogman is our newest Dark Threat. And of course back into the action is the 2 Dark Princes Pestale and Hordly whom are Graelys brothers.

And then enter Daoine Prince Olto what is his issue? And what damage is this one going to cause? He feels he is entitled to have Frankie .

This book takes you through so many loops and turns and they are all just exciting as the next. My heart stopped so many times reading this book. I love the characters and I love how the author brings them all back and each one are a force to be reckoned with. Add to that we now have Prince Bray who is the son of Prince Breslyn and Ete and being a young man he sure keeps his parents and Frankie on their toes.

I can not wait to see what Claudy Conn brings us next in this fantastic series. I highly recommend this book.

[a:Claudy Conn|4495500|Claudy Conn|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1298327264p2/4495500.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS