Book Nook Nuts

Hard Ride #1: A Novel in Three Parts (Ready to Ride)

Hard Ride #1: A Novel in Three Parts (Ready to Ride) - Opal Carew Book: Hard Ride #1: A Novel in Three Parts (Ready to Ride)
Author: Opal Carew
Publication Date: 4/7/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

New to me Author.

Liv is a young girl who went to college and at one time had a good life. Things take a big change for her after her sister becomes ill and she finds herself doing things she may never have done otherwise.
One night Liv finds herself in a bar awaiting a friend and ends up finding more than she bargains for.

When in college Liv had a friend who she wanted so much more with but things never happened as you plan. Devin was everything , he came from a well off family and Liv figures he did so much more with his life. But what she finds out couldn’t be farther from the truth of that. Devin is no longer going by that name. He is now known as Shock.

She finds herself walking out of the bar and out into a dark alley and that’s where things take a turn for the worst? Or does it?

I have found lately I am really enjoying the MC genre and came across this book on netgalley and requested to read and review. To my delight this is just book #1.
The author is a wonderful writer the story is in great detail and the suspense in this book was fantastic. It is a short but very hot book.

Can’t wait to find out more about what happens to Liv. And I would recommend this book if you like the MC series.

Gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

[a:Opal Carew|206712|Opal Carew|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1350378185p2/206712.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS