Book Nook Nuts

Hard Ride #2: A Novel in Three Parts (Ready to Ride)

Hard Ride #2: A Novel in Three Parts (Ready to Ride) - Opal Carew Book: Hard Ride #2: A Novel in Three Parts
Author: Opal Carew
Publication Date: 4/14/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is book #2 in this really sexy story. Liv finds herself accepting the help of her old college flame Shock. He and his biker buddies are not the foes she ran into inside the bar.

Liv has a secret however of something that happened back in college and when things with her sisters health take a turn for the worst she is caught between her fear and doing what she must.

Liv asks Shock for his help and he comes up with a plan to get back the girl he was so in love with all those years ago in college but can he help her heal what was broken?

Loved this 2nd part to the story. We get so much more insight into this couples past and what happens is so sexy and downright HOT. Can't wait for the next one !! Pickup your copy and get reading.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review

[a:Opal Carew|206712|Opal Carew|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1350378185p2/206712.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS