Book Nook Nuts

The Fine Art of Deception: Undoing Time

The Fine Art of Deception: Undoing Time - Alyssa Richards Book: The Fine Art of Deception – Undoing Time
Author: Alyssa Richards
Publication Date: 1/18/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.

I will say the book at first was hard to follow but wow when It caught me it was great.

This book has 2 sisters who have special powers. One accepts hers and the other Addie well she doesn't want them. She is what I will call a seer. She sees ghosts also a few of which have tried to harm and even kill her.

The girl’s father and grandfather both have gone missing and everything is focused around the art world.

Addie is hired by the firm her grandfather once owned by his former partner. Her grandfather’s old secretary is still there. The thing with Addie she can touch things and bring out so much of that thing or persons life. She finds herself in danger however because there is so much going on and Art is being sold and forged.

So much bad has happened and Addie thinks she is ready to find out but is she?

Enter Blake he works here at the gallery or does he? All Addie knows is she has fallen for this man. Why? Because of a dream she has about a man named Jack. What do they have to do with each other? Well I am not telling you.

Very well written paranormal romance book.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review
[b:The Fine Art of Deception: Undoing Time|24563327|The Fine Art of Deception Undoing Time|Alyssa Richards|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1421602315s/24563327.jpg|44167447]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS