Book Nook Nuts

Trace's Temptation

Trace's Temptation - Dawn  Sullivan Book: Trace's Temptation (RARE #3)
Author: Dawn Sullivan
Publication Date: 1/24/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

This is Trace’s story.
Trace is in a battle to save his mother and sister from his hideous father. However he is captured , tortured and barely hanging to life. His mate whom he has not bonded to yet can feel his pain however. Jade who is Angels’ daughter has special gifts although no one knows of them but her brother Jinx who is her twin.

Jade is dead set on going to save her mate but her mother makes it plain that Trace is one of theirs and they will do this as a team.

While rescuing Trace however they also free and bring back 2 women who are sisters and in very bad shape. Doc Josie to the rescue.

They learn that Trace’s mother and sister are in danger and off they go again. Trace finally will get vengeance against his father but at what price?

Many things take place in this book we learn of another shifter named Raven who was sold to The General by Trace’s dad, Rikki and Storm are at a battle for their own lives and Jinx is more help to the team and his mother than ever before.

Can the team rescue all? And what will Angel do when she finds out some disturbing news?

We are left with a cliff hanger and I truly hate those so I sure hope the author gets the next one out soon. Great book I totally loved every single page. If you love shifter books, with a bit of danger , action and romance then please pickup the first book in this series and get reading.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Dawn Sullivan|3497048|Dawn Sullivan|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1402674394p2/3497048.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS