Book Nook Nuts

All Amity Allows (Fall for You) (Volume 2)

All Amity Allows (Fall for You) (Volume 2) - Michelle Irwin Book: All Amity Allows (Fall for You #2)
Author: Michelle Irwin
Publication Date: 5/13/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Drew is doing everything he can to get Becca back. He misses her and even though he knows she has feelings for Evan he wants her back and is willing to fight for her.

And its Amity to the rescue since someone screwed up but who? One of her brothers? Why is she being given this job?

If you read book 1 by this author then you know Evan was cupid and he was under Michael the angels watch. Well things went all kinds of wrong when Evan fell in love with his charge. That charge was none other than Becca.

Once Amity decides she is willing to take on this assignment things do not go as she plans. She fights her heart and the feelings she feels for Drew.

What will happen between Amity and Drew?
How can anything develop when she must return to heaven?

Very well written, loved this 2nd book in the series. The characters are strong, and love is endless. I would recommend this book and hope you start with book 1 in the series it won't disappoint.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Michelle Irwin|8076291|Michelle Irwin|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1399168179p2/8076291.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS