Book Nook Nuts

Marking Madden (Hearts of Hollis: Book One)

Marking Madden (Hearts of Hollis: Book One) - J.L. Leslie, Nicole Dykes Book: Marking Madden (Hearts of Hollis: Book One)
Author: J.L. Leslie, Nicole Dykes
Publication Date: 12/9/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne-Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

Review
Jade a young woman who had a shit life. She does what is needed though and lives her life on her terms. She has been hurt so much in her life and well the ex-boyfriend who was the last to hurt her is back in town.

Enter Madden. The rich guy who is running away from what he thought was love? A family who demands he does things their way? Well regardless these two souls become very much entwined.

I enjoyed this story it has a lot of depth although the first chapter or so was a bit slow when it picked up it was really good. There is no cliffhanger at least not that I can sense but you are left wondering whose story will be next.
[b:Marking Madden|32972137|Marking Madden (Hearts of Hollis Book One)|J.L. Leslie|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1479827584s/32972137.jpg|53609278]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS