Book Nook Nuts

Plastic Confidence

Plastic Confidence - Alisa Mullen Book: Plastic Confidence – The Goodbye Series #1
Author: Alisa Mullen
Publication Date: 8/18/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.

Jules Delaney's life starts to fall apart at the tender age of 12. Jules and 2 of her best friends were away at summer camp and they are picked up early by their parents. Something has happened but their parents are not telling them what happened. But Jules mom lets her know what has happened. It has to do with a young girl in town and its horrible.

Jules go through life into adulthood thinking that a silly Ouija board planned her life out and told her what she would be. She believed it and lived her life that way.

She joined a band and was the lead singer of One Sick Ponies but her life is anything but normal or good. Thanks to a silly board game she lived her life based on what it said. In the end though will she find true happiness?

I enjoyed this book. I also reviewed the audible for this book and was so happy when I was gifted with a copy for my honest review. I would suggest it although its a bit dark but its really good.

[a:Alisa Mullen|7814206|Alisa Mullen|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1426529229p2/7814206.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS