Book Nook Nuts

Hanging Pawns

Hanging Pawns - Emersyn Vallis Book: Hanging Pawns (Fate #2)
Author: Emersyn Vallis
Publication Date: 9/1/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW

Mea is so sick of life at home her mother is unbelievably cruel. She goes off to college without them knowing or at least she thinks they do not know. While in line to get dorm and class information she meets Josh. On Thanksgiving Mea gets a visit from her father that reinforces her anguish of not knowing the love of a family.

She is now roomies with Molly and Morgan and when Christmas arrives, she learns what she never had and she learns that Molly and Morgan’s mother knows who she is and what she did.

This was a good story although it has grammar issues most of which is missing words here and there. It also is more in depth with back-story that helps me make some sense of book one.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.
[a:Emersyn Vallis|8261567|Emersyn Vallis|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1442976976p2/8261567.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS