Book Nook Nuts

Forever Hers

Forever Hers - Caroline Cairn Book: Forever hers (Spirits of Saoradh #1)
Author: Caroline Cairn
Publication Date: 11/27/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.

Holly was handed a box at the burial of her dear Maxim. With the box came a letter for her. She read and was shocked to find it said the box was magical. Adelaide the older woman who delivered the box is hesitant about giving Holly information but feeds her just enough. Adelaide also lets her know she has been gifted the cottage of Maxims so she will be Hollys new neighbor.

Holly has no idea what the box is for but is in for a shock or two. A man who just suddenly appears along with markings on the box and the shock? Only she can see and hear him. Her mother doesn't see anything. What in the world is going on? Well Adelaide knows but is she going to tell Holly? Blayne? is his name and he is a spirit? Oh boy !

This book kept me reading it because the story builds and builds and you just need to know more. If you like spirits, ghosts, mystery and suspense well grab your copy and get reading. The plot and characters were all well written. The book could use a bit more editing or proofing however.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

[a:Caroline Cairn|14586875|Caroline Cairn|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1448644966p2/14586875.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS