Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 10/2/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

This is a short but super hot and sexy story. We get Scott who left town and joined the marines to get his life back on track but of course the town sheriff has not forgotten the young guy he once was. So when the sheriff' nephews shop gets broken into it is of course Scott who he wants to blame.
Well Michaela who is Scott’s neighbor and the woman he obsesses over steps in and gives him an alibi well lets' just say things go from warm to hot in minutes.

She has wanted Scott but never made a move and when she learns he has wanted her well she stands by his side and lies in his bed.

I really enjoyed this story. We get a guy who is trying to change his life and the folks where he grew up aren't so quick to let him. He may be rough now but it is in a good way and he only wants one person to ever feel his touch.
[a:Savannah Stuart|3019513|Savannah Stuart|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1439899683p2/3019513.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS