Book Nook Nuts

Alpha Squad: Boot Camp

Alpha Squad: Boot Camp - Lorelei Moone Book: Alpha Squad: Boot Camp: A Steamy Bear Shifter Paranormal Romance
Author: Lorelei Moone
Publication Date: 12/20/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne-Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

Review
If you read the previous series by this author then you will know where some of the characters in this book come from. The shifters came out and now they are building a Alpha Squad to help ease fears and to keep the peace. The problem is not all are on-board[a:Lorelei Moone|14233748|Lorelei Moone|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1442548752p2/14233748.jpg] or honest in this endeavor.

Eric and his brother Adam are all in and head out to join this squad but Eric is not prepared for what happens.
His Major is none other than a woman he has thought about since seeing her in a restaurant. Now what is he to do? Janine is she human? Well she can all of a sudden hear Eric' thoughts.

If you love shifters and a bit of action with a touch of spice then pick up this book. It can be read as a stand-alone as it's a first in a new series. I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next one.

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS