Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date:
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

What does one do when the love of their yet again needs you? Well Dani is about to figure that out because Katie yet again needs her and she can't say no to the one woman she has loved all her life.

In this book, we pickup where book one left us and wow explosive yes this one is very explosive. Kai and and Fay are still having issues but in the end they may have figured out how to save their relationship.

Dani is not at all happy when she sees Katie' neck and learns exactly what Katie’s boyfriend likes to do. I would suggest you start out with book one so you get to know the characters. This one though was really good and very informative.
[a:Zadie Wanton|15695443|Zadie Wanton|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1472725005p2/15695443.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS