Book Nook Nuts

Cravings

Cravings - Bryce Evans Book: Cravings (Alpha City #2)
Author: Bryce Evans
Publication Date: 11/3/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
Book 2 finds us with Zoey' story and what a story this is. Zoey has loved Kayden the panther shifter all her life. Kayden is her brothers’ best friend. She does not have a clue as to why Kayden is keeping her at arms length but she finally decides to move on if she can. She goes off to Vegas to meet up with an Alpha concerning a game he wants built by her company and although the Alpha is really nice and does everything Zoey always dreamed a man doing she just isn't feeling it. Well who shows up? Yep you guessed it Kayden and he is now determined to stop listening to the rules his father laid down and fight for the love of his life.

The city is still fighting the wicked dark witch Claudia Blackwood and now that they took her daughter, it is a battle beyond proportions. It is a battle they must get prepared for. Are they prepared though for whom shows up after the children and Rose appear in the city? And he has news and everything they thought fairy tale is now a reality.

Enter many more paranormal beings. We get Dragons, Elves, and so much more and another Alpha named Judd has found he has a mate although he does not want her. He has a good reason for that and must now battle his own mind and emotions.

They are told that this battle will cause them to lose loved ones, as lives will be lost. And exactly who is the traitor?

The story line is picking up greatly in this book. The characters are finding love and heartache. Very intense.

I would have loved to have rated it 5 stars but it needs a grammar fix. It has missing words, and other grammar issues.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.
[a:Bryce Evans|5246010|Bryce Evans|https://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/authors/1471622832p2/5246010.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS