Book Nook Nuts

The Forsaken

The Forsaken - C.J. Hart Book: The Forsaken (The Abandoned Series #2)
Author: C.J. Hart
Publication Date: 11/2/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Cassie shifts and finds when she awakens she has killed something she just is not sure what. She finally makes it home to the place she and Seb now share to find her boyfriend Seb looking at her covered in blood. Seb will do all he can to help Cassie with this new learning process of shifting. Seb worries because Cassie is a first. The first female shape shifter he knows of.

Cassie's dad is one of the Hunters and a doctor but she refuses to see him unsure of what he may do if he finds out what she is. Ash needs to die but are Seb and Cassie able to do it.
Cassie wants revenge for best friend Eve.
People are going missing and of course, the ones they call The Monsters, which now includes Cassie, seem to be the culprits but it’s not true or is it?
And who is the Raven shifter that helped save Sebs life?

This is a nicely written second book in this series. I would gladly recommend it for anyone who loves paranormal. Great for the young teen who loves a little dark in their read.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:C.J. Hart|8435205|C.J. Hart|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1409102289p2/8435205.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS