Book Nook Nuts

Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

Arlo has never had an easy life and it just tears at your heart reading this book. His mother tried to protect him the best she could but finally everything falls apart and he is shoved out of the only pack he has ever known. Thankfully, there is another who offers him help and a safe haven.
Cassie becomes a huge part of his life but he leaves for a time to better himself and become a man who can offer her more. So much transpires between them and it is down to the last man standing to decide his future.

The author is giving us a story of a life that comes from the bottom to the top. She shows that you should never judge a book or in this case a person by its cover. It is a strong story with a great meaning. I enjoyed it very much.

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.
[a:Sammie J.|7369636|Sammie J.|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1450863436p2/7369636.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS