Book Nook Nuts

Marked by Love: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance: Taurus

Marked by Love: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance: Taurus - Rosalie Redd Book: Marked by Love: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance: Taurus
Author: Rosalie Redd
Publication Date: 5/9/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.

Another fantastic Zodiac Shifter story. This is Taurus.
In this story, we have Danae who runs a place for warriors who need a safe place of rest while they are continuing their battle against the Gossum which are some ugly slimy creatures who are taking humans and turning them to strengthen their fight.

Danae is a very strong willed panter shifter who has led life her way. She was attacked and mated once upon a time, and now that mate is dead. She doesn't want a mate, she doesn't want to be forced but enter one very sexy alpha male Aramond. She runs her life and is determined she doesn't want a male in it. Not so easy when she has them staying at her place. Some don't care about her rules such as Lamont.

Aramond has always lived the solo life. He prefers to keep himself in battle against the Gossum. He won't join the pride as it's run by his daughter's mate. But he won't just stand on the sidelines. What is going to happen now with Danae in the picture? His heart was hardened once, but maybe he doesn't know the whole story?

Can this couple heal the wounds caused by others so long ago?
Can these two find a way to each other and over come their pasts?

Fantastic story and I would recommend it if you love shifters stories with strong alpha males and even more powerful females.
[a:Rosalie Redd|14741205|Rosalie Redd|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1449633162p2/14741205.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS