Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 8/2010
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne at http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW:

Apollyo is the originial angel of darkness/destruction who has been living in Hell guarding the bottomless pit waiting on his master to call him. During that time he has spent his days looking into a pool and watching humans. He has been fascinated with the same woman for a very long time. One day she has come to this pool and he feels something is very wrong. A bit later he hears what he thinks is his master calling him. So he sets off for none other than Paris and to the exact spot the woman is.

Serenity has been sitting at the pool praying for a way to get revenge on a man who has broken her heart and her trust. Apollyon heard her call so he can only guess that she is now his new master. Not only is Serenity a human but she is also a witch.
What Apollyon doesn’t realize at first is his love for this human. He not only wants to help her seek her revenge but he wants Serendity in his arms . But can she ever trust in a man again?

All in all it was a good read !!

Review copy provided by: This is a Free Book

Buy Links
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1fMPJy1
B & N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/her-dark-angel-via-smashwords-felicity-heaton/1107555003?ean=2940011095184

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS