Book Nook Nuts

Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

A short erotic read.

Eve Mason works for a magazine publisher. She normally does local stuff but her boss has asked that she fly out to Arizona to do a story on a Book Author named Beau Calloway who hates big cities. Eve hates to fly but she can’t say not in fear of losing her job.

Eve finally lands in Arizona and upon reaching Beau’s home she is met by a man by the name of Kelly she assumes he is the Authors lover. Thinking them Gay.

She finally meets Beau and her body starts doing things It has not done in awhile she is very attracted to him but how can that be if he is gay she thinks to herself .

The attraction keeps building between them as the interview continues.

Eve takes Beau up on staying at his place for the night and she has a very HOT WET dream. She wakes to go outside and find him taking a shower outside and well things go from warm in the desert to sizzling hot !!

Will things continue for these 2? Find out …Grab your copy