Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 7/30/214
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

This is the 2nd book in the series and oh my goodness talk about gut busting laughs. This book was even more comical then the first.

Things pickup where we were left hanging in book 1.

Leigh has been transported to the Witches Union and she is given the news that she has broken rules and that the 3 leaders are going to take a part in her book writing. She is also given a trainer by the name of Gertie.
Leigh learns her specialty seems to be the writing magic and she has to pay dues to the witches union.

Leigh finds herself in Denver and oh boy can things get any weirder? I think so keep reading lol.

Leigh has her hands full with trying to figure out how to remove the magic from the 2 college men who are totally enthralled with her 2 girlfriends Kelly and Lindsey.

But instead of following the Witches Union rules she was given she decides to take matters into her own hands. She sits down to write and hopefully fix everyone she cares about issues.

Leigh and Hunter’s relationship is slow to grow but I really enjoy reading all their mishaps from the Zoo to their first date out for dinner. And the Zoo issue is caused by well lets say they know both of the men.

Then the comical begins. Poor Gertie is drunk of all things .. and interrupts a passionate moment between Hunter and Leigh.
And oh no a paranormal pet shop what has Gertie done while she was drunk?
And just what is Esmeralda up to?

Well you will have to go grab a copy and find out..

This book is well written and kept me laughing through the entire thing. I can not wait for the next book in the series.

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS