Book Nook Nuts

Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.

I honestly didn't know what to expect when I began this book. I was thinking oh a cheerleader girly book. Well wow was I ever wrong on that.

Nevaeh is our main character and wow this poor girl has gone through some emotional roller coasters in her short life. She is now living with her Aunt and cousin Livvie. Starting a new school and now having to make new friends.

One of her first friends she makes is Erin who like all the girls has a secret of sorts especially when it comes to boys.

Eli super douche bag guy who beds and hits on all the girls. But he has set his sights on Nevaeh. She wants no parts of him.

Brodi has caught Nevaeh's attention although at first he doesn't seem to return the feelings. But we soon learn he is just as broken inside as Nevaeh. I root for this couple.

The author gives us strong although broken characters, she gives us things that could easily face any young high school student you know. I enjoyed this book and will eagerly start reading the next book in this series as this one left us with a cliffhanger.
[a:Elisa Dane|7450641|Elisa Dane|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1398094524p2/7450641.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS