Book Nook Nuts

Highland Wolf Clan, Book 1, The Reluctant Alpha

Highland Wolf Clan, Book 1, The Reluctant Alpha - A.K. Michaels Book: Highland Wolf Clan ,The Reluctant Alpha Book #1
Author: A.K. Michaels
Publication Date: 3/20/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Cameron does not want to be Alpha but his dad keeps pressuring him. He has done well for himself but then gets a call from his father to come home.

Once back on pack land he first sees his brother Grant. His brother is hesitant and feels grief for becoming Alpha but Cam does not want that position.

Cam's mom lets him know there are 2 issues going on at the pack. 1. His father is slowing down and many fear for the Alpha and whom will take over but also his Uncle is having an issue in America.

Cameron and his father have never saw eye to eye on things and that is why Cameron left.
But he will try to help the best he can however he still refuses Alpha status.
But things are taken care of at his fathers pack and he is taking a few of the men with him to the USA
to help his uncle.

Once they get to his Uncle's land all things that could go wrong does. However Cams' wolf is not
going to allow what is happening to happen any longer.

Can he save this pack? And what of his mate?

This was a truly fantastic book. Very well written and the action was off the charts but so was the heartbreak so have some tissues. Truly enjoyed this book.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review
[b:Highland Wolf Clan, Book 1, The Reluctant Alpha|24763021|Highland Wolf Clan, Book 1, The Reluctant Alpha|A K Michaels|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1422629407s/24763021.jpg|44393465]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS