Book Nook Nuts

Claimed by Desire

Claimed by Desire - Skye Jones Book: Claimed by Desire (Wild Hunters #2)
Author: Skye Jones
Publication Date: 7/27/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.
This book is a M/M Shifter Romance.

Aeron has to take work on a local farm to make ends meet for himself and his mother. He has no idea what he is in for considering he really hasn't done this hard of a labor before. It is suggested by Rhys the old fella who got him the job that he get himself some warmer clothing for this job. Aeron is sent to meet the owner of the ranch. Aeron is worried that the ranch owner will find out he is gay and then fire him. The owner of the ranch is offended that Aeron keeps calling him sir and insists he call him Dylan. Aeron was dumbstruck when he finally gets a good look at the farm owner and he is instantly in lust.

Dylan is still overcoming the death of his family and mate. All done at the hands of Vampires so he does what he can do to make sure it doesn't happen again. Being a shifter Dylan has good hearing and he heard Aeron say something prior to meeting him in the barn. What is Aeron hiding from Dylan?

His farm hand Rhys lets him know that Aeron is gay and worries that this will now cause him to lose his job.
When the cat is out of the bag can Dylan save Aeron and his mother? Will Aeron chose a life different from what he has always known?

This is a really good m/m shifter story it does need some editing but overall it's a strong story. And it is book 2 and I have not read book 1 so it's hard to say really where the story goes or has been.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

[b:Claimed By Desire|25987915|Claimed By Desire (Wild Hunters Book 2)|Skye Jones|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1437969720s/25987915.jpg|45901487]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS