Book Nook Nuts

Havoc

Havoc - Nina  Levine Book: Havoc (Storm MC #8)
Author: Nina Levine
Publication Date: 3/8/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

What a wild and hot story. Havoc is a member of Storm.

Carla does not want a biker boyfriend but that may very well what she gets.

Carla is little sister to Nash who is also a member of Storm but Havoc has NO idea.

Carla is nothing that Havoc has ever wanted but she may just be everything he has needed. She gives just as good as she gets and it sets Havoc' on fire with need and so much more.
They cannot seem to stay away from each other. But Carla wants to know it all and Havoc is hesitant but gives a little at a time to keep her.
But can he keep her? And what will happen when brother Nash finds out? This couple will have trials and triumphs. Anything from a sick parent to a crazy ex-girlfriend.

This was a sexy, funny, super hot read and if you have not read this series I highly recommend you do. This book felt as if it was missing words here and there but that could be just my look at it. It does not take away from the story by any means.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Nina Levine|7276454|Nina Levine|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1455855746p2/7276454.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS