Book Nook Nuts

Enemy Mine

Enemy Mine - Katie Reus Book: Enemy Mine (Vampire & Werewolf Romance)
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 3/16/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

Kiernan and Melina had only been together once over a year ago but something happened during that one time that had Kiernan longing to be with Melina again. Melina's pack however would never allow that.
There is a long-standing feud between Melina's pack and Kiernans coven and because Melina is still very young, she has no idea. When someone tries to kidnap Melina everything that was thought to be turns to hell in a hand basket. Kiernan will do all in his power to save the woman he has come to love.

This is a short but sexy book. If you enjoy vamps, weres, action and romance then grab yourself a copy of this book. This is a re-release and the one I read.

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review
[a:Katie Reus|1563059|Katie Reus|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1328640332p2/1563059.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS