Book Nook Nuts

Sunset Reads: William & Cristina

Sunset Reads: William & Cristina - D.C. Triana Book: Sunset Reads: William & Cristina (A Sunset Reads Novel Book 1)
Author: D.C. Triana
Publication Date: 3/14/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

New to me author.

Let me say I really liked this story. The chemistry between the characters was not a love at first sight it was more like a love/hate relationship and took time to grow.
Cristina is an author at a big publishing house. Her dearest friend the owner of the company passes away and she is who finds her. Now the son is there to takeover but he is blown overboard by the will his mother left. He has no issues with the hellcat author Cristina but she is driving him bonkers to say the least.
There are lies at first between this couple but everything becomes known. They have to partner up to prevent the company from going down in the wrong hands.

Strong story and very believable characters. The only issue I had was there were some minor hiccups in the grammar with missing words.
However, I would still recommend it as it truly is a good story. I do not feel like it left us with a hangover but there were other characters that I see perhaps getting a book of their own.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[b:Sunset Reads: William & Cristina|29539224|Sunset Reads William & Cristina (A Sunset Reads Novel Book 1)|D.C. Triana|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1458198963s/29539224.jpg|49839421]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS