Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 6/14/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW

We met Drew and Kammie in a previous book they are heading back and are at the airport when Kammie throws an ultimatum. Well Drew has had enough and all bets are off including wedding, and working for daddy dearest. Drew’s brother got over his insecurities but Kammie just could not. Drew will always be best friends with Aubrey. Now I am living in California and staying in a crap place.

Vella is Aubrey's boss and of course back in book one Drew was on this hate Vella campaign for how she treated Aubrey. But hate is not what he is thinking now when it comes to Vella Dawn. No he has come to learn the real Vella Dawn. All is going good until Wicked Mother of the world pays a visit. Can Drew handle it? Can Dawn finally live life on her own terms?

This story is sinfully good, sexy, and heartbreaking. I enjoyed reading more about Drew I loved him in book one. There were some grammar issues in this book but they do not take from the story itself.
I would say this book could be read as a stand-alone however you would lose out on another good book if you don't grab book one first.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.
[a:J.L. Leslie|14806071|J.L. Leslie|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1458652911p2/14806071.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS