Book Nook Nuts

Dark Wolf (Dark, #25)

Dark Wolf (Dark, #25) - Christine Feehan Book: Dark Wolf (Dark #25)
Author: Christine Feehan
Publication Date: 1/7/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Dimitri is missing after the battle with Abel and helping the Lycans. He knows it was the ones who he helped in the swamp but why?

Skylar and Josef are off to the Carpathian Mountains to rescue her mate. But they take a detour and with the help of Paul begin the journey to save Dimitri.
All are coming to the summit between Lycans and Carpathians and although she was to be away with a friend Skylar is lying and it's a must. She is no longer that little girl and she is coming back to claim what is hers but will she find him?

Zev the lycan is doing what he can to help Dimitri but will it be enough.
And what will Skylar' parents think of what she has done?

I have waited a long time to finally get Dimitri' book and this did not disappoint. I absolutely loved this story. We get action, so much suspense, and love.

I borrowed this book from my local library.
[b:Dark Wolf|17412099|Dark Wolf (Dark, #25)|Christine Feehan|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1363297249s/17412099.jpg|24256902]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS