Book Nook Nuts

Ares

Ares - Felicity E. Heaton Book:Ares (Guardians of Hades #1)
Author:Felicity Heaton
Publication Date:11/26/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne-Book Nook Nuts
My Rating:5 Stars

Review

I love a good Gods book and this one gives us a unique twist on one of the hottest gods. Ares of course was sent to earth to save the world but what happens is far from him saving anything he is the one being saved by whom? Well a mere human? or is she?

Megan is unique to say the least she should be afraid of what she sees but she is not to a point. She is taken by Ares others brothers and brought to the place he lives and it is demanded that she heal him. But what happens is something so much more.

I would say if you love the Gods and twists then this is one book you want to grab. I can't wait to see which brother is next. [a:Felicity Heaton|1228468|Felicity Heaton|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1366369715p2/1228468.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS