Book Nook Nuts

Devil's Vengeance

Devil's Vengeance - Nina  Levine Book: Devil's Vengeance (Sydney Storm MC #3)
Author: Nina Levine
Publication Date: 12/15/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Let me first say I am so enjoying this Sydney Storm series and this book oh my goodness it just blows me away. Filled and I mean filled with so much action, and the hotness is off the charts. Devil oh yes I have found my new book boyfriend. He is all Alpha male in all the right ways. And Hailee she is one lucky lucky woman.

We not only get their story though. We get more insight into what is going on inside King's head, not only that many members of the other chapter are brought in for a battle of epic proportions. We get Havoc, Scott and many more from previous stories. I love when an author does that.

If you love hot and steamy MC stories I suggest you start with book one although I think these could be stand-alone. Enjoy because I sure did. And I am so excited the author tells us whose book is next I can not wait.
[a:Nina Levine|7276454|Nina Levine|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1479458887p2/7276454.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS