Book Nook Nuts

Linus. A Pup's Tale (Blue Books Book 2)

Linus. A Pup's Tale (Blue Books Book 2) - Petra Lloyd This is book #2 in the Blue Series and I have to say I truly love these stories.

We have Blue and her pup Linus who are living with Ben and his mom Lucy on a farm now with Ben's aunt.
No more bad stepdad just a new beginning.

Linus was rescued when the first book ended. Linus is a very smart pup and ben is teaching him many new tricks such as sit, stay and come when called.
Ben is getting ready to start school in a new town and has to make new friends and one of those friends is also a dog lover so Ben and his friend have a lot in common.

One thing they both find is a rescue type group needing support and in giving support you get a bracelet of sorts to wear. Well almost all the kids at school have gotten in on this as its such a great cause. Only the school teacher is not very happy. But soon things work themselves out.

Many months later William who is stepdad to Ben makes contact and although Ben does not trust him nor will he ever forgive him Ben allows William a visit. But something is not right or at least not as far as Linus is concerned. You know they say animals just know bad people.

Well something bad does happen.
Is it Bens stepdad who caused it?
Will things ever be the same again?

Pickup your copy of this super cute book and read it to your children especially if they love animals and you want them to know
about dog fighting and how cruel it can be.

There is no greater love than that of a child and their pet and this book opens your eyes and heart to it.

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS