Book Nook Nuts

Lover's Instinct (A Werewolf Romance)

Lover's Instinct (A Werewolf Romance) - Katie Reus Book: Lover's Instinct (A Werewolf Romance)
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 11/15/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Nikan knows exactly what he is doing when his best friend and the woman he want's more than life itself decides she is going to conference out of state he makes sure he is going with her.

Esperanze loves Nikan and has all kinds of womanly thoughts of the tall,dark and handsome alpha male. She also knows he is off limits because she is not a strong enough female for this male or is she?

This is a short but very hot and sexy read. We get a bit of suspense, action and the romance is sizzling. I enjoyed it and it was a free read too !![a:Katie Reus|1563059|Katie Reus|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1328640332p2/1563059.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS