Book Nook Nuts

Victory RUN 3 (The Story of Victory Payne)

Victory RUN 3 (The Story of Victory Payne) - Devon Hartford Book: Victory Run 3
Author: Devon Hartford
Publication Date:
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
We pickup in this book where we were left from book 2. Victory is now teaching at the Rock and Roll music school where Kellan works. Victory is now making a band with her good friend Olivia and 2 guys she knows who are twins no less. Kellen can’t get Victory out of his mind and dreams about her often. Victory also has some pretty hot dreams of Kellan. Will they finally find their way to each other?

Victory finally breaks down and lets Kellan know about her life and why singing is not apart of it.

The night finally comes for the big blow out at the Gunslinger. Kellan will perform with his band and Victory with hers if their band mates make it on time.

Victory and Kellan both have demons of the past to work through so If this couple can come out with a Happily Ever After well I am not sure as we didn’t get one in the book.

This book is well written and I enjoyed reading it.

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS