Book Nook Nuts

The Dragon and The Vampire

The Dragon and The Vampire - A.K. Michaels Book: Supernatural Enforcement Bureau- Book 1 The Dragon and The Vampire
Author: A.K Michaels
Publication Date: 9/5/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

This book was fantastic. In this book we have Ronan he was mentioned in a previous series of books by the author. He is the leader / Head of The Supernatural Enforcement Bureau. What is that you ask? Well in most countries we all have to have some sort of justice / police and this is the Paranormal equivalent.

Ronan is bewildered as a Dragon is being hunted by the dark magic witch that almost killed Peri his sires mate. A dragon shifter wow is what he thinks. He has never seen one nor does he believe until he finally sees her. And feelings begin immediately. Starr has been on the run a very long time from the hunters they have killed her brother and have tried to capture her.

Ronan and his team do all they can to find Starr and help her understand they wish to help her not hurt her.
With the witch Esther’s help they locate Starr.

Starr comes back to the Bureau with Ronan and Esther and things heat up between Starr and Ronan. They have figured out they are life mates. Well things get right HOT between these two.

But they are not out of danger and Starr refuses to be left behind while Ronan and his teams go to hunt the Hunters.

Can they save Starr? Can the team actually put an end to the hunters?

Well pick up your copy and I am sure you will love it as much as I did.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

[a:A.K. Michaels|7453846|A.K. Michaels|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1392295947p2/7453846.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS