Book Nook Nuts

Haunted By Her Dragon

Haunted By Her Dragon - Julia Mills Book: Haunted By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards #3)
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: 4/6/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is Lance and Samantha’s Story. You know Lance the jokester of the guards.
Samantha Malone is a doctor who was held captive by The Auctioneer in the 2nd installment and Lance was her rescuer. She was then haunted by memories of Lance for 7 long months. Finally she has the man of her dreams but at what cost?
The Guards are still battling the loser/trader fellow brother Andrew and also the Auctioneer is still causing trouble. Then we are introduced to Kyra a white witch who has been held captive by brother Andrew. He knows who she is and what she can do.

Do the other guards know who Kyra is?
Can they finally capture the traitor Andrew?
How will Samantha feel about her sexy man after she hears the truth?

This book gave me a little bit of everything I like in a book Comedy, Tears, Suspense and Very HOT passion !!!

I highly suggest you pickup your copy !! I would also suggest you read the series in order !!!

[b:Haunted By Her Dragon|21422345|Haunted By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards #3)|Julia Mills|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1394555735s/21422345.jpg|40728699]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS