Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 7/31/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Mary Moriarty is a new to me author.

This book was a total gem to read. I enjoyed every single page.
At first in the Prologue we are introduced to the family of old. We learn about them all the way to the present time.

We have Dylan who is a powerful witch to be but she has not come into her powers yet however she is wanted by the Dark One. Justice is a very old Vampire who was a fallen angel prior. He is over 7,000 years old and the Goddess has sent him to protect Dylan and told him Dylan was his forever and all time.

The author brings so many paranormal characters into the book that I totally love to read about which makes it even more fascinating. We have a Dragon, a hellhound, witches, vampires, goddesses and familiars. Awesome writing and story telling here and I whole heartedly suggest you grab your copy and get reading.

This book has tons of excitement and happiness but then there is also sadness.
And I am saddened to say a cliffhanger !!! Which means I will have more of this awesome story to read in the future .. And at the end of the book you find out when the 2nd book will be available.. Love it !!!

Thank you for such a great read !!!!

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS