Book Nook Nuts

Fears and Scars

Fears and Scars - Emily Krat Book: Fears and Scars (Damaged Hearts #2)
Author: Emily Krat
Publication Date: 1/25/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

May contain spoilers !!
REVIEW
Elizabeth is happy to finally be marrying Ryan but before that happens the world, she has always known falls apart even more. Ryan knows something but before he can tell her, someone else does. Can Liz ever forgive Ryan?
I would suggest you read book 1 in this series so you can learn more of the characters. Elizabeth is a strong woman and has found it hard to trust anyone and now yet again after finally giving her trust to someone she finds it was given wrongly or was it? Ryan also deals with demons and struggles and fears losing Liz. And throw David the ex in the pot oh boy. All I can say is this is one hell of a roller coaster of emotions story.
I enjoyed this book and found it a lot stronger in story than the first in the series. Kudos to the author. The book does still need some proofing but overall it is a great story and that is what I base my review on.

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.
[a:Emily Krat|8311853|Emily Krat|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1449753965p2/8311853.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS