Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 9/24/2012
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Lord Rupurt Lytton is Chelsea's trustee so she intends to see / speak to him as she is determined not to go live with her Aunt Augusta Halloway who has treated Chelsea horribly.

Chelsea's time for being a child is over or is it? She decides to run away from her school before she can be sent to her horrible aunt’s home.

All seems to be fairing well for Chelsea as she is with her God Mother Daisy and loving life.

Daisy's nephew Lord Brett Wainwright has been deemed to look after Chelsea and although he is annoyed at first
He finds himself intrigued.

There are a few other suitors for our Miss Chelsea of course. Sam her best friend and many a rake.

Well Chelsea wants who she wants and that is Lord Brett Wainwright but now she finds herself in some deep troubles. Can they save her before it’s too late?

As with all of Claudy Conn's regencies this one is strong just like the leading character
Fun read and I found so many parts comical. There were some areas that could have used some more editing or proofing but all in all the story was fantastic.
[a:Claudy Conn|4495500|Claudy Conn|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1298327264p2/4495500.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS