Book Nook Nuts

The Queen's Wings: The Emerging Queens (Entangled Edge)

The Queen's Wings: The Emerging Queens (Entangled Edge) - J.L. Langley Book: The Queens Wings
Author: Jamie K. Schmidt
Publication Date: 5/27/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
New to me Author ..

I am an avid Dragon Shifter lover so this book was right on the money for me. I however was not prepared for what I read. This is Unique. We have Dragon Shifters who live among the humans doing day to day things. Now with that said.
In this story we have only a few Female Dragon Queens who must keep producing with hopes of having more females. Females are worshipped and also been kidnapped.

Carolyn is a human or at least she thinks she is. She keeps having vivid dreams and believes in her heart she is a dragon who is just late to shift. Only a few believe in her. Enter Reed who hates humans. But things change when Carolyn shifts and is kidnapped.

Can Reed save Carolyn? And can Carolyn win Reeds heart?
What a shock as to who has been kidnapping the female Queens.

Pickup your copy of this awesome book and give it a read !!!

"Complimentary copy provided for my honest review."

[a:Jamie K. Schmidt|3519024|Jamie K. Schmidt|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1375735855p2/3519024.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS