Book Nook Nuts

Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

New to me author.

This book just wowed me. It gives you a bit of history mixed in with some futuristic stuff.

We have descendants of the Knights of the Round Table battling it up with guardians of the future. They have to battle against those who are from another world slimy creatures who feed on humans.

Abbey is a 14 year old who is apprenticing along side Lourdes who she admires so much. Abbey has really shown her strengths to be such a young fighter.

Lourdes is being sent to Britain to teach other guardians from around the world her special fighting technique. Abbey gets to go along with her. Once they are there all hell breaks loose and they are on a never ending battle along side them are other guardian fighters and one Sexy Knight..

Can they stop the creepy crawlies?
Will Lourdes be able to save those she holds dear?

The book ends with a cliffhanger :( But I am so ready now to read the next book !!!

Great read especially if you like a mix of Knights, Camelot, and Future.
[a:C.K. Dawn|8382362|C.K. Dawn|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1410395201p2/8382362.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS