Book Nook Nuts

Viktor: Heart of Her King (Kings of the Blood)

Viktor: Heart of Her King (Kings of the Blood) - Julia Mills, Linda Boulanger, Lisa Miller, Eric David Battershell Book: Viktor: Heart of Her King (Kings of the Blood)
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: 1/30/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *
Kat a young woman who has inherited her families business must get a partnership with Viktor. How will she manage that? He is not known to collaborate with companies easily.
Kat is off to meet with Viktor in London and she has a shudder when she thinks back to the hot erotic dreams she had been having for the past few years.

We get Gods, Vamps and Fated Mates. What a fantastic new series this author has given us. The book gives us just the right amount of suspense and even hotter romance. I Loved it. I cannot wait to read more in this series. And we even get a sneak peek of sorts as to whose story will be next.
[a:Julia Mills|7200721|Julia Mills|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1382034837p2/7200721.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS