Book Nook Nuts

Hunted Wolf

Hunted Wolf - Camryn Rhys, Krystal Shannan Book: Hunted Wolf (Moonbound, #8)
Author: Camryn Rhys , Krystal Shannan
Publication Date: 3/29/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

They saved this best for last.

Viper is one of the Rangers that came to finish this mission to capture or kill Rossi. Hannah is a doctor and really does not want to be out killing people.
The last thing Viper wants or needs is a mate but that is what the fates have thrown him and its none other than the female who is driving him up a wall.
Hannah does all she can to get Viper but he wants nothing at all to do with her. This mission is tops on Vipers list and nothing not even this female will stop him or will it?

This is book 8 and it is the explosive finish to the series. We get more suspense, more depth, and one heck of a story. And when the romance unleashes oh my it melts the pages.

Oh and my heart fell out of my chest at what transpires on the Island when they finally are face to face with Rossi.

The authors wrap it all up nicely in the end. What a great touch. And out of 8 books in this series this is by far my favorite. I would suggest that you begin with book 1.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Camryn Rhys|4900972|Camryn Rhys|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1452814753p2/4900972.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS