Book Nook Nuts

Hidden Queen (Hidden Queen #1)

Hidden Queen (Hidden Queen #1) - S.C. Cummins, T.L. Manning Book: Hidden Queen – Hidden Queen #1
Author: S.C. Cummins
Publication Date: 12/18/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 3 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.

The concept / story line of this book is fantastic and that is what I am rating. However that being said the book needs so much work in the editing part. Many words missing and misspelled.

I would love to reread when that is done as I would have given this book at least 4 stars. However I was gifted a copy for my honest review and that is what I am giving.

We have a young werewolf princess who is thrust into being queen when her parent’s are killed. She also holds more power than any werewolf ever. She is kidnapped and thought dead by her pack.
Although she knew of her mate he betrays her and takes another.

She is kept by Vampires who were once friends of her family. The eldest has fallen for her and she for him. They work together to increase her power knowledge.

Again this would have been fascinating but it needs serious editing.
[b:Hidden Queen|23633733|Hidden Queen (Hidden Queen #1)|S.C. Cummins|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1417286163s/23633733.jpg|43238859]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS