Book Nook Nuts

Tempting His Heart (Serenity Springs Book 1)

Tempting His Heart (Serenity Springs Book 1) - Dawn Sullivan, Kari Ayasha, Shauna Kruse Book: Tempting His Heart
Author: Dawn Sullivan
Publication Date: 3/31/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Sloane is off to live in a small town where her school friend Katy resides. Serenity Springs yep the name says it all. She buys herself a old book store and decides life will be good.
Well life is anything but good. First she meets the town sheriff who is non other than Katy's brother Creed. The entire family is so wonderful and she falls instantly in love with Creed's daughter Cassie.

Things start happening however that set the town on edge and Sloane is in danger or is she?
Can Creed save the woman he loves?

Fantastically written story of love, rebuilding and trust. I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review. I have read paranormal books by this author and now I have a new like for this wickedly good romance. Can't wait to read more in this series.

[a:Dawn Sullivan|3497048|Dawn Sullivan|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1402674394p2/3497048.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS